Q for you experienced body work listers

Thanks for the reply and I haven't gotten into any serious body work
yet.  At most I will be sanding
down to primer, but mostly doing undercoat removal and cutting and
welding.  What, 0 to -35 degrees
isn't nice weather to you?  All I wanted was a ton of snow, and we got and
inch or two on the ground and
this damned cold.

At 03:06 PM 1/16/04 +0000, Julie Macfarlane wrote:

>My friend who is a pro uses a long flat sander handle with sand paper
>changing the grain every once in a while to get the finish right.
>He told me that using power tools makes it harder to get the lines correct.
>I noticed that as well when I did the nose portion of my car.
>
>Finishing has to be done with fine grain (400-600) on a rubber block.
>
>Besides, what are you doing with Bondo in these stupid temps?
>
>Julie Macfarlane
>1981 MKI 2L 16v
>Amsterdam NY

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe