Carseats and Roccos

Hi all,

	This is for the parents of the group (no real performance mods here).  A
while back, I posted asking about newborns and Roccos.  I decided to
continue to use the Roc as my DD.  Now that my son is here, I've got a
problem.  We've got one of those Graco car seats with the detachable bases.
One base is in the '02 GTI with no problem, the other is in the '86 16v.
The problem is the baby seat won't fit rear facing in the back seat of the
16v without bumping into the front seats.  Has anyone found a car seat that
can be rear facing in the back seat of a Scirocco or are people just using
the front seat (no airbag worries here)?  Any help would be appreciated.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v