Book Recommendation - Bosch FI and Engine Management

Santa brought me a copy of Bosch Fuel Infection and Engine Management by
Charles O. Probst.  I would highly recommend this book for someone that
would like to learn more about the theory and operation of the FI
systems.  Bentley is good at describing the basic operation and set up
of the system but not really the how and why or the evolution.  It also
untangles, at least for me, the multiple names of the systems that
floated out there such as CIS, CIS-E which Bosch calls K Jetronic, and
the subtle differences.  I also liked the description of the pulsed
systems, the L and H that VW calls some of these Digifant, and why they
use fuel rails.  It also has a list showing the FI system for each car
model, by year.  I also liked the graphs and numerous diagrams.
Rick Kellner.