Thank you Patrick

My Rocco education has come at a schedule based on "when it breaks fix it".
Well our past arctic weekend in Virginia started with the Friday night
dissintegration of my driver side cv. Trailored home, left to rest and wait
on fundage. Sat morning we figure we'll warm up my wifes Roc, ten minutes
after start, the oil cooler seal went and promptly emptied the crankcase in
our driveway. Not knowing what went, I got a fresh filter and oil, loaded
'er up and watched as it started pouring out again.

My cheapass Haynes book says NOTHING of an oil cooler so I just figured the
mounting bracket was cracked. Quick online search for parts started showing
cooler diddies, so with another quicky google run, the second entry to pop
up was Patricks tech procedure on replacing the seal.

Amazing how a five dollar rubber band rests between you and a ceased engine,
I am SO glad it went in my driveway.

Peace

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!