sweet 75 mk1 in MI for CHEAP! (another addition to the stable!)

This is me dancing with joy!  YAY!

I am so glad someone on this list got the car!!!

Now, one thing...NO CUSTOMIZING!  That thing is so original...leave it the
same color, run the carbed motor, leave it STOCK STOCK STOCK.  Thats the
coolest feature about that car in my opinion...you don't find 75s anymore!
(besides in Gordons garage....and if I find his address, it won't be there
much longer....JUST KIDDING GORDON!!! :-) )

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)