My daily laugh, hubby's oil change...

Okay, this was my laugh of the day. My hubby takes his PT to Craptacular
Tire to get the oil changed. A few changes back a different Canadian Tire
put the wrong oil plug in, and stripped it all to hell, but so far this
local one's been okay. So he gets the Chrysler tank home, and the phone
rings "Hello, ummmm, you just got your oil changed, right....well, ummmm, we
have your oil cap sitting here on the bench, ummmm, so I guess you can come
in and get in sometime when you're in town."
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't this procedure boil down to like five
steps? (1. place catch basin,  2.  remove oil plug and filter,drain  3.
replace plug and filter, 4. remove cap, add oil, replace cap,  5. check for
leaks...if it leaks slightly, it's all good, it's a VW) Well, 6 steps if you
count in the complexities of oil selection.

Yep, incompetance is rampant. Didn't make as bad a mess as Adam starting his
without the valve cover though. But too funny. And explains why they will
NEVER see mine. Plus I don't trust them to actually put that expensive
synthetic in MY car. (not to mention I do love pouring oil all over the
garage floor...)

Other stories of dorks are invited...

Cathy