From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of VWGTIKIM@aol.com
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 7:45 PM
To: rapieper@yahoo.com; brett@netacc.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Types of coolant to use...

When my parts guy found out how I was driving my rocco in the summer he
suggested "water wetter" additive and claimed I would notice the performance
gain
due to the lowered surface temp of the coolant, and said it makes it
slipperier
which speeds up flow, course it's $10.00 a bottle so he had to say something
good! I do use it but can't say anything either way, although my right foot
wants to belive it! Michael