From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jason Rinne
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 8:46 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Header HELP!

Hey All,

Got a 4into1 header that I'm usin from a parts car. Do these need
gaskets or
no? I've had trouble with exhaust leaks at the head and I have a
standard
set of exhaust manifold gaskets with new header bolt/nuts. The header
appears to be solid with no cracks. The ends of the primary tubes at the

head are set out of the flange a tiny bit, does this make them mate up
flush
with the ports on the head and no gasket is needed? I'm a bit frustrated
and
may go back to a dual manifold/downpipe if I can't get rid of this
noise!

Thanks
Jason Rinne