From: "Marc Getty"
To: "'adam lefevre'" ;
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 6:41 AM
Subject: RE: gas cap lock

It's not a VW part, our cars did not come with locking gas caps. It's
an aftermarket part and I have had caps that do this in the past. Buy
another with a different set of keys at a local auto parts store.

-Marc in Philly, PA

'81 "Gorgeous" Cedar Green Metallic Mk1 Scirocco - No Pictures to date
'87 Tornado Red 16v Bogged Scirocco http://getty.net/scirocco/ RIP
'02 Mercedes-Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe -
http://getty.net/c230k/
in Heliodongrün (Citron Green) w/ European Delivery at 43,600 mi

"If everything seems under control, you're just
not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti