1987 16V Hood and Hinges

Hello all!  Well, my hood release cable didn't work and I paid the price by not checking if it had locked....I drove away and my hood flew up and bent over almost coming inside the windshield!!  The hood is now f**ked!!  So are the hinges.  I have bent the hood and hinges back to the point where I can open and close it but it is awful....I am very depressed and am in need of a replacement hood and hinges too.  Can anyone help me?  It is soooo not the time of year here in Ontario to be depressed!!! (-35C!!!!)
If anyone has any suggestions or ideas...let me know!!
Chadster 1987 16V