Fuel Accumulator Needed ASAP!!

Hey Chad...I just so happen to have a brand new bosch one sitting here.  I
have no use for it now, so, how does $75 USD plus shipping sound?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)