Fuel Accumulator Needed ASAP!!

Hello All!!  Hope the holidays rocked!!!  Anyhow is there anybody with a fuel accumulator for an 87 16V out there?  Or does anyone have any suggestions where to find one for less than $200 freaking dollars???  I'm in Canada and will pay for one ASAP!!  I just don't want to spend 200-300 dollars as is the going price up here even for a remanufactured one!!  It's ridiculous!! Any help is appreciated!!  Thanks all and rocco on!!!
Chadster '87 Rocco 16V