Nuts and Bolts

Dealer or shop that sells special metric hardware... in nocal (San Jose)
there is Mr. Metric and in Socal (Pasadena) there is Berk Hardware. You'll
have to do some research. In doing my 2.0 conversion I replaced nearly
every bolt, stud, nut and washer on the pulleys, water pump, manifolds,
brackets, mounts... you get the picture... most came from the dealer.
Expensive but you get the right part.