16V WOES ... HELP!!

I think you are definetley on to something. When I swapped out my fuel
filter yesterday, the gas was cloudy and gray, which led me to believe
it was rust in the tank.

I would be interestedi n buying your old fuel distributor, let me know
how much yo uwant for it and we can work something out.

About the transfer pump, where can i get the proper clamps, and the
short peice of fuel hose to replace the original one?

Thanks a lot