Doug Teulie

I am now the owner of the COSMOS!!!  So never fear it has not left the enthusiast family.  Actually it has brought an ex-VW enthusiast back into the Family.
It will be turning into an FSP car with Dual Weber Carbs on a 1.8, eventually.

Matthew Kogan

Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> Wow! Thats really pretty! New rubbers and all? New headliner?
> Is he married? (Sorry Larry)
> I see a Cosmos Blur rocc on thje shelf as well in the back!

Yup he's married.. not just to the car either. The picture does that
paint job no justice - it's the nicest show car quality paint I've seen
in ages. Why he did that to his race car instead of his 16v (which is
gorgeous but really needs paint as the clearcoat is toast) is beyond me.
That Cosmos in the back is now gone. At one point recently he had 4,
he's now down to just the two.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA