(semi-ot) RE: subzero temps, block heaters, etc

Hi toby,
Go with a block heater! then you should not have to worry about the extra
battery thing.
If i know its going to be a very cold night, i allways plug it in before i
go to bed. as long as you have a good battery with the block heater plugged
in, it should start every time(as long as you don't leave your lights on or
something). Another good thing is that your motor, starter, and battery wont
get as much stress starting when its very cold out, you will get heat inside
quicker too!

I keep my car pluged in all night, when im at work, and when/where ever i
can when its really cold out, but i know some people that use a timer that
they have set to turn on like one or two hours before they start there car.

hth,
parker