Help me name my VW shop!

I like the 'Dub Monkeys' suggestion!  I just may use that (with your
permission of course!) - I pictured a monkey with a wrench in his hand
hanging off a big VW symbol for the logo/sign as soon as I read that...
:-)

'A1 Restoration' did cross my mind, but I don't know if that many people
will get it...

Thanks guys!  Keep 'em coming!

Oh ya, as for location for those who asked - we've tentatively settled
on the Hamilton/Stoney Creek, Ontario (Canada) area...  It's about a 45
minute commute from where I live, but mo people should mean mo
bi'ness...

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K

I've
> > decided to once again be self-employed.  Even though it requires
more
> > over-all work/hours, I've come to realize that I'm much happier when
I'm
> > not trading my time for money, just to line someone else's pockets.
So,
> > me and a friend are planning to start a small VW custom/restore
> > business.  My interest is in importing/restoring/beautifying A1
chassis
> > cars, while my partner will mainly handle installing bolt-ons, etc.
on
> > any VW/Audi.  I don't really want to get into typical routine
> > maintenance type work, but it may be necessary to make ends meet for
> > while...  There are no shops that specialize in installing bolt-ons
for
> > VWs around here, and the sport compact craze seems to be getting
bigger
> > judging by all the Honduhs ripping around here lately.  So I figure
now
> > is a good time to get into this market.
> >
> > We're at the business proposal stage right now, with financial
backing
> > already in place, but to complete the proposal I'd like to have a
good
> > name for the business.
> >
> > Anyone have any suggestions for a clever name?  I guess it doesn't
have
> > to be clever, but I'm looking for something with at least a good
ring to
> > it...
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Mark.