Help me name my VW shop!

Name it after something unique related to you.

Long ago I ran a parts place in Iowa.  Named it Dunn's Rabbit Farm.  Being
in Iowa, the farm part was especially funny.

I have an ebay username now that is "greggearhead" - suits me just fine.
Covers my VW interests, rockcrawling, and sportbikes.

So, I would suggest brainstorming about yourself, taking one of the ideas
here, etc.  Being a retail location, make sure to make it as easy to
understand as possible.

Also, don't be afraid to branch out - as paying the overhead, as well as
yourself and your pocket can sometimes require wrenching on stuff you don't
love (sounds like you realize that already).  I have similar feelings about
workign for the man, and havent spent more than a few months doing it in the
last 2 years since leaving the VW catalog company.

Good luck,
Greg