euro bumpers

I would think the ONLY reason that Rad. supports crack is from the engine
moving in its mounts, ie., lifting too much on the front mount, either through
motor mount wear or through abusive driving...  Also, I would think the the US
bumpers are stronger, that they would be more likely to reinforce the front
core support?  Granted, they are not mounted in the best spot to help with
that, but those are my thoughts...

David
--
David Utley