WTB: Front brake lines (hard)

I took a look, and I don't think I can do that... the metal part where the coupling is actually together hides behind the little mounting bracket in the wheel well.  So even if I could fit the dremel in-between the bracket (which I doubt), I wouldn't be able to make a full cut (top to bottom) of the coupling to free pressure.  I think I'd need pics to explain this better...
Thanks though, keep the suggestions coming!