WTB: Front brake lines (hard)

Whenever I get to this point in a repair-gone-bad, I say f**k it and
replace the whole damn thing.  I thought I was in for a long weekend+ of
work when I set out to replace all the hard and soft brake lines on my
81, but it was surprisingly quick and easy.   Only took me the good part
of a Saturday.  It's also nice knowing that your brake system is sound,
and by the looks of it you're replacing almost everything else anyways -
so I'd say go for it...

NAPA has lengths of 'euro' bubble flared line in 1 ft increments (up to
7 ft IIRC) - try to use only one union per wheel if possible...

Good luck!

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K