WTB: Front brake lines (hard)

I'm with Peter on this one at this point...you'll have to dremel a
couple of small
slits in what's left of the metal portion of the rubber brake line.
As close to the
coupling as you can.  This will be an attempt to relieve the clamping
force holding
the two together.  WARNING though...if you cut too deeply, you could score
the flared end of the hard line to the point where it may leak under pressure.

Another alternative...I broke a hard line (or two...) at some
point...I was able to
order them up at the dealer.  Not too expensive if I remember
correctly.  Anyway,
they came straight, but had the correct fittings obviously.  I bought
a $5 line bending
tool (a popsicle stick like apparatus with a grooved loop in one end
and a hook like
finger hanging off the side...those that have one know what I'm
trying to say).  I
used the old one as a pattern and bent up the new line to match, it
as kinda like
a 3 dimensional puzzle. The bending of it was difficult enough to do
so that I felt
like I had some sense of accomplishment when I fitted it. :)  I'm sure you can
handle it though.

==Brett