Anyone know any basic Alignment tricks ?

Greg , thats exactly where I'm at , I just changed the
strut bearings to those older style ones (clunks gone
!) and now I have a bad strut up front thats makeing
my wheel rub like crazy , so I gotta change that strut
and I'll be back to needing to align it again , with a
level and measures ments is how they did it in old
days right ? so why couldnt someone do it at home if
they know what to measure and check for level ? Its
not a brand new car so getting it laser perfect should
be ok , there is all kinds of slop up there anyways  ,
Aaron-