Turn Signal Project -- Final Prototype Submission by New Shop

Hello again everyone,

The new shop has finally submitted their final prototypes for my
approval.  I gave my approval on a limited basis pending a few
changes.  These issues would be in painting the interior of the housing and
overspray.  With the interior, the shop painted them all the way to the
edges which is far beyond where they should have been painted.  This is
merely a misunderstanding on their part and won't happen again.  Same with
the overspray which got on the backs.  I told them that both of these
things are unacceptable and they said that they would take care of it.

I am posting these pics to get your approval on the lenses themselves with
the notion that the other two issues would be taken care of.  I want to
verify that the new shop is creating lenses which have a level of quality
that meets everyone's needs before I give them the go ahead.  This is the
only thing that the shop is waiting for at this point.

So, please check out the new pics on my website
http://www.funksoulkitty.org/ under TURN SIGNALS --> New Shop Pics.  Please
let me know any new feedback regarding the new lenses.

Thanks for your patience!!  I apologize again for all the delays.....I wish
that this whole thing had gone more smoothly and quickly...but such is life.

Kirsten