Timing belt change don't think I'm gonna do it

Heat and Vise-Grips worked for me in a similar case.

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Captnbr@aol.com
  To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 9:56 PM
  Subject: Timing belt change don't think I'm gonna do it

  So I got under there and put an allen wrench to those pully bolts and it
  appears that nearly all of them are stripped out, and the one that wasn't stripped
  was so tight that the engine started to rotate as I tried to loosen it.  So I
  don't know how they are gonna come off.  I think I am changing my mind about
  doing this job myself.

  Brian 86 16v
  98 Jetta GLX Vr6