Post Decals

Seems to me when I had mine repainted, there were large sheets of this
material that the body shop could get, but they were way too large and I
ended up just getting it sprayed flat black. So ask around, even the signage
places may have something. Maybe you could split a sheet with other listers
who are respraying cars.
Cathy