Shopped rocco :)

I kinda' like the psychodelic camo......

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: miT
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 10:15 PM
  Subject: Shopped rocco :)

  A buddy of mine found some pics of my rocco when I bought it last month and
  shopped it up.

  Blue lamborghini style:
  http://www.tim4pres.com/cars/blue.jpg

  War paint:
  http://www.tim4pres.com/cars/army.jpg

  Original pic:
  http://www.tim4pres.com/tim4pres.com/cars/redroccoside.JPG

  More to come once we get a cleaner picture of it with better lighting (No
  tree's and random ambient background shine).

  If anyone wants him to play around with your rocs to check out different
  styles email me your pics and I'll forward them to him.

  Enjoy!~

  /miT
  '85 Cabriolet
  '88 Scirocco 16v