Plastic radiator repair , JB Weld it ?

Have the radiator steam cleaned to remove all traces of antifreeze (antifreeze is water-soluble), then give the JB a try... what have you got to lose, other than some fresh antifreeze?

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Aaron in San Jose
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:54 PM
  Subject: Plastic radiator repair , JB Weld it ?

  Well , its one problem after another this month , I
  come home and I hear a broken water hose sound , the
  water hose on top of the radiator blew off with the
  rib and about a 1/4 inch of the radiator tube and
  there is a crack about a another 1/4 inch in , which
  leaves me about 3/4 of an inch to reattach the hose to
  , does anyone have any suggestions on a fix ? maybe JB
  weld ? thanks , Aaron