Speedometer repair

If you remove the speedo you will see an alignment mark on the face that is
not normally visible when the speedo is mounted, it's covered by the
cluster bezel. The mark is around 10 degrees counter clockwise from the
rest pin... mount the needle so that at rest it points at this mark and
then carefully move the needle over the rest pin.

I think that's what you wanted to know.

-Raffi