Oil pressure meter

I'm not sure if these meters/dials are original or aftermarket, but there are three dials right above the radio. From left to right they are the volts, temperature & oil pressure gauges. It definitely is the oil pressure gauge I'm talking about.

Thanks though, I'm going to try running a wire directly from the hook-up located on the oil cooler as you suggested. Is it just one wire, or do I have to worry about ground wire too?

Steve

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!