'81 details for those interested

<http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=1422>
As of right now, I'm not selling, but I may be in the near future.  Need
to make room for an Audi come mid-May.

Some random details:
As far as the rust, the front fenders and hood have most of the rust,
but there is some on the rear fenders and hatch. There is some rust in
the spare tire well.  I have 2 mostly rust-free fenders and a hood that
go with the car.  The underbody doesn't have any rust-through as far as
I can tell.
Front and rear Scicocco "S" bumpers not installed.
New windshield.
New (used) fuseblock.
The interior is tan vinyl, the seats are pretty rough but usable.
The Sportruck console has 3 gauges, Volts, Oil Temp and Oil Pressure.
All work and are lit.
Stock Heidelburg radio works well, has Pioneer 4x6 in the front doors
and someone put in Pioneer 4x10 in the rear hip panels.
Blower (heater) fan doesn't work, I don't know if the fan is dead or if
there is some electrical issue.
Only has the drivers side mirror, but I have a passenger side remote
mirror I never installed.
TT exhaust with a Dynomax muffler, sounds good but isn't too loud.
Spare set of tail lights.
I installed a set of fender blinkers from an Audi 4000, work good.
Stock 13" Mk1 rims with General XP-2000 tires, still usable
KYB front struts with some sort of lowering springs (I got them used), I
have lowering springs for the rear (not installed), but I used the rear
KYBs on my Syncro.
Rear brakes are shot, but I have a complete set of used drums in the
basement from a GTI.
Front brakes were upgraded to '84 GTI 9.1" vented.
Seals leak somewhere, after a hard rain I get water in the rear foot
wells and the hatch area.

If I can think of any more relevant information, I'll let you know.  If
there are any specific questions, feel free to ask.  I'll try and get
some more pictures taken this weekend and post them to my site.

Nate