From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ben Harder
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 11:12 PM
To: Mark; 'Sara Arms'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: VWoT Track day - C'mon up for some fun guys!

Just emailed Phil about getting him the deposit...
want to make certain which email address to use for the Paypal.
And does anyone know if Paypal will allow for currency conversions?
Phil did say that he would rather we all send $100 Canadian instead of
sending him whatever $75 US converts to... just not sure how it would work.

Mark... there are track events at Mid-Ohio... the open events I know about
are Driver's Ed events where you have an instructor for the weekend.
Typically you could expect (3) 30 minute sessions per day for a
Saturday-Sunday event.  These are well worth the $$ in my opinion, but they
are more restricted and costly. (~$300 US) Just a different experience all
together compared to the event last year at Cathy's... which I loved!!
Cheap fun is always the best!!
But hey, if I can swing it I will be going to at least a few of these
driver's ed track events... let me know if you want more info...
would be great to have fellow listers attend too!

Ben