From: <scas660@netzero.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 5:57 PM
Subject: Oil pressure meter

> I have a 1986 16v and the oil pressure dial in the center console must not
be hooked up properly because as soon as I start the car, the needle slams
all the way to the end. I followed the wire attached to the dial which was
hooked into the fuse box but it was not associated with anything related to
oil pressure. I'd like to simply run a wire directly off the engine. Can
someone tell me where on the engine the hook-up might be.