Bitterness/Rant (kinda long)

In a message dated 2/25/2004 12:17:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jtoomasson@yahoo.com writes:

<<Now I just have to make my mk1  1000 times better than his POS (too bad
it'll cost me $4k more), but at least it'll be done MY WAY (cue
Sinatra)...b*tch...

I've been debating flaming him on Vortex, but he said there's still a small
possibility that his brother is not 100% in...b*tch...>>

I know your upset and all but if I were the seller I would have probably done
the same thing.  Family comes first no matter what.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6