Bitterness/Rant (kinda long)

Wouldn't want to be in a crash in it though - those seatbelts are
anchored in a bad spot.  IIRC they should be attached at or a bit above
shoulder height to prevent compressing the seat, not to mention your
spine, in the event of an impact, no?  (usually on a horizontal tube
joining parts of a roll cage)

Is this correct, or is it ok as long as the seat is beefy enough?

Mark.
75
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K

Scirocco
> > >like that for a grand.
> >
> > I agree! That is one nice Scirocco, and for $1000?!? What was he
> thinking?
> > Jeff is right, what a bitch...not to mention tease.
> >

> > -Craig
> > "Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
> > "Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)

---