Condesator - Seperating Oil from Air

Earlier ther was a discussion about sperating the oil from the bypass hose.  Here is a device that I bought many years ago that was designed exactly for that.  It is a very simple device.  It even uses a mason jar in case it gets broken.

Here is some links to pictures of it:
If the invitation below does not show up correctly, click here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287612993&code=8458148&mode=invite

I hope this works, if not someone tell me a bettter way.

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1988 1.8 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (for sale)
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (my new ride)