From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Carl Seidel
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 3:48 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Anyone want me to owe them a beer?

Hey I was wondering if I could ask a favor of one of you.  I'm buying an 88
GTI 16v next weekend, a very special one.  And was wondering if someone
could do a carfax on it for me.  I have the VIN so if you've got unlimited
carfaxes I'd appreciate it if you'd help me out.  Its mostly for shits and
giggles because the car has been a rally car (and will continue to be) since
it was bought in 88.  I'm just curious what kind of things might be in
there, like if anyone cool owned it.  I know its won the SCCA National
Production Class Championship 3 times and was possibly built by Guy Light.
Thanks.

  -Carl