9 Minute clutch change!

Yeah, but it would'nt have been as much fun to watch yes?

Anson

Brian McGarvey <brianm@earendel.org> wrote:
Anson,
That is ALOT easier if you use the JACK for positioning the tranny.
no bench pressing required.
Brian

wrote:
> Bravo, laughed my ass off and my cat watched it to.
>
> Brian

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.