9 Minute clutch change!

Damn, the dame's on to me! I'll do just about anything for a frosty canadian brew!

Anson

C Boyko <roccit_53@hotmail.com> wrote:
I thought he did it around me so I'd feel sorry for him and give him good
beer (right now I can hear him going Mmmm, beer...) . He may have picked it
up from me, eh?
(But what's with "shite", which I might add he uses very well. I think it's
all to disguise his otherwise southern accent) Didn't see the video, at my
advanced age, I may never live to see it on my slow system.
Cathy