9 Minute clutch change!

Only YOU Anson!!  LOL!!

This is a true documentary like no other for sure...
At least now I know how you go about getting the tranny back in.
(even in fast mode it looked tiring)  hehe.

So, the clutch did this to you near my place!?  Dude, wish you
would have called... then again, I'm sadly without garage, airtools,
and most everything else right now... yikes, I actually couldn't have
helped much at all.  What kind of friend must I be!?  ;)

Glad that you're back on the road already... or at least for now.  :)~

Later,

Ben