16v crank case breather hose :(

Finally had a nice day to go check and see where my car has been blowing oil
from and behold it's the damn case breather hose.  I could visiably see a
small tear in the hose just before it flares to meet the oulet (so much for
cutting it down).  I know this hose is stupidly expensive so I was wondering
if anyone on the list happened to have a spare they would be willing to part
with before I go and fork out the big $$ for a new one.  Thought about doing
a filter and catch can, but screw it, I want to keep the factory look and
I'm too lazy to keep an eye on a catch can.

I didn't bother to check and see if the underside of the hose has any tears
since I figure it prollie does.  I patch the tear on the top with some super
glue just to see if it was even hold for a littel while.  Would have done a
better job but I was letting the wife borrow the car for the day since I'm
still screwing around with her cabby project.

So anyone got one of these they'd like to sell?  If so, please contact me
off list with how much you want for it shipped and what ways you take
payment.  I prefer paypal but can go other routes as well.

Thanks,
William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v