Stupid Questions

The DX is a European engine that had 10:1 pistons (from the HT/RD) but
used the JH block and head.  In non catalyst trim the DX is good for 118hp
at the crank, in catlyst trim 112 hp.

These heads will be interchangeable, like all 1.8 motors the block has the
larger drain hole so you can switch back and forth between solid lifter
and hydraulic lifter heads without issue.

The first head is likely from an 83 model year, the second head from an 85
model year (based on ETKA's engine numbers)  It looks like the DX went
with hydraulic lifters in '86 model year, so they're both probably solid
lifter anyways.

Patrick is correct on ID'ing the hydro heads - they lack a number 4
bearing cap.

Drew