was: Magnaflow = P.O.S. now: other mufflers

Magnaflow probably makes some other products that are o.k., like the
stainless steel mufllers.  I e-mailed the company and the guy replied that
he had never heard of that problem before in the muffler I have.  Then again
it is his job to sell them.  I think I will upgrade to something that is
stainless steel maybe.  What about ultraflow? Thanks foir the input -

Aaron
87 16V