  From: Aaron Aunins
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 2:06 PM
  Subject: Magnaflow = P.O.S.

  For anyone considering purchasing an aluminized magnaflow muffler, they
  suck.  I got one with my techtonics exhaust about 4 years ago.  The exhasut
  has held up fine, but this will be the third muffler/second warranty claim I
  will have had for the muffler.  It likes to rust out under the inlet and
  outlet flanges.  I live in VA, so there isn't a lot of salting the roads or
  extreme weather.  I just wanted to let anyone who is considering this
  muffler not to buy it.  I don't even think techtonics carries it anymore,
  but they still have to honor the lifetime replacement.

  Aaron
  87 16V