Magnaflow = P.O.S.

For anyone considering purchasing an aluminized magnaflow muffler, they
suck.  I got one with my techtonics exhaust about 4 years ago.  The exhasut
has held up fine, but this will be the third muffler/second warranty claim I
will have had for the muffler.  It likes to rust out under the inlet and
outlet flanges.  I live in VA, so there isn't a lot of salting the roads or
extreme weather.  I just wanted to let anyone who is considering this
muffler not to buy it.  I don't even think techtonics carries it anymore,
but they still have to honor the lifetime replacement.

Aaron
87 16V

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx