WAY OT: OT On Marriage (From another list)

Ok. Here is my input on the subject. there are variations on the two
schemas.
XX,XY,XXY,XXX.

Hows that?
The XXY is a VERY masculine and violent form of human and is fairly rare
1:100000000.
The XXX is a very fair, small feminine female, again in the same ratio.

The difference between the X and the Y chromosome is very small, but very
dependant on the resulting program changes with in human development. Prior
to the 13th week of development the Zygote had developed past the point of
gills and a tail (like a fish) to begin development of a human. AT THIS
POINT IN TIME THE ZYGOTE HAS BOTH FEATUES OF BOTH MALE (wolfian) AND
FEMALE(mullarian) systems. (Sorry for the caps, but guys ever wonder why you
have nipples?)

This decision is defined by the TDF (Testes determining Factor) on BOTH sets
of genes. If present, then the zygote deletes the mullarian sections and
promotes the development of the stem cells into the male genetalia and
internal plumbing). Else, the mullarian system develops and the wolfian
system develops.

A few very short days after this trigger point, the brain starts to alter
the hypothalimus (adding nerurons for the male) or adding the corpus
collousum to the connections between the 2 brain halves for the female (this
allows multi threading).

The resultant changes  defining the male brain allows the brain to think in
a #D environment (throwing a rock or spear to hit a moving target), larger
muscles for running and lifting and larger nostrils for better breathing
during exercise.

The female brain was developed to keep track of which roots were available
when, which fruits and vegies were good to eat and what were medicinal. When
to cure the hides, watch the children to keep the hearth fire lit and
seasonal changes (most shaman were women)

This was your Chiltons version of human development. I thank you for your
patience  :)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY