For those that can't wait for the fiberglass dash project

Was doing the daily eBay cruise (and enlightneing it was!)
I saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2461890515&category=40017

which from the photos looks like an actual viable solution to the oft
lamented dash crack syndrome our beloved beauties suffer. It's also
available for bot MKI and MKII.

I post this because of a 2 week or so prior post asking about a fiberglass
replacement dash project (which is MKII only ATM) I inherited (due to the
ideas originator blowing his enigne and going back to American metal and
having in my possession the mold dash I pulled from the boneyard when it
was going to be a joint effort).

I'll be honest and admit the projects priority is enduring the fate of a
computer programmers definition of "real soon now" as I was thinking of it
as an aside project for when I get laid off (which STILL hasn't happened
yet, DAMMT!) so I thought I'd share the auction w/ you all so that you
have an immediately available alternative to waiting for me to extract my
thumb, finsh the prototypes, and refine a manufacturing process (assuming
that quality and functionallity would meet the stringent expectations of
the listers!)

If this is old news, sorry. It's new to me.

Tim

More people are flattered into virtue than bullied out of vice.
		-- R.S. Surtees