Mk1 cloth sunroof trade? Any steel-sunroof Mk1s for sale,trade?

Yes, there is more windnoise with the ragtop but really not enough to
matter.  It's not like the cars a quiet anyway.  At highway speeds you
definetely notice the roar from the roof though.

And, without some type of deflector there is a lot of noise and chattering
from the pulled back top when it's open at 40+mph.  I used to keep my Thule
rack with the fairing on to minimize the noise and flapping.

Brian Honnold
Director of Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments
Phone:  916.773.3300