Mk1 cloth sunroof trade? Any steel-sunroof Mk1s for sale, trade?

List,
   I am considering a possible trade with a fellow cross country who has a mk1
with a cloth sunroof...  Can anyone tell me the good, bad and ugly about
these?  Has anyone owned these before?  What are the concerns about this type
of roof?  Is wind noise a problem?  Anything to be cautious about it?

  The car appears to be in good condition, 'cept it is black (ick)...  We are
entertaining the idea of a trade, for one of my hardtops (I have two)...

  I should also ask, is there anyone selling their metal-sunroofed mk1?  Or
perhaps a trade for one of my hardtops?  I am not sure which way I need to go,
but I should examine all avenues before I jump in...

Thanks for your help,
   David Utley