(Vent) Autobahn going the way of the dinosaur?

Bravo - this is perhaps the best post on _ANY_ subject that I have read on
this list in years.  Well articulated, well founded, and a good read to
boot.

Definitely worth more than 2 cents Ron, even if it is American!

Drew

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 Ron@Bunch.org wrote:

> Awaiting Dirk's response, because he has more experience driving in
> Germany,  I have lived  in Germany across 4 decades, both as a US Army
> officer and later as a permanent resident.

...remainder of excellent post deleted to conserve space for digest
users...

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |